Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday 30 June 2013

Google Reader

Damn they are closing down today and I do not have (yet?) an alternative. I really liked reading blogs through that reader.
In the meantime, not knowing what to do, but knowing I must have a list of my blogs somewhere, I transferred them all to my favourites list. A process that took sometime, and unfortunately in the process I think I have lost some blogs :-(. MN - that would be your blog, I have Skating on the Edge, but not the other one, so please can you send me? [if you don't want it to appear then to my e-mail: greentamshaATyahooDOTcoDOTuk ]. I hope I haven't lost any more blogs.
Currently I am in the process of moving them to my blog, but I don't like that as a solution, so I still have to find something. It only gives the last post and sometimes I am behind on my reading and want to catch up reading more than just the last post. Another problem is with blogs that go private - I can't and shouldn't put such blogs on my reader, but how do I keep updated?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm pretty happy with Feedly - check it out! And if you do it today, it will import all your saved blogs for you.