Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Delurking Week

Long time no see :-)
Started a post about a week ago but somehow didn't finish it and then.. well I make it a point not to have drafts here. In my previous blog (oh, so many years ago!) my box was full with draft posts.

Anyway, I ALWAYS just miss delurking week. Thanks to Tiara and her post (thank-you Tiara :-) ) I can post this while it is still delurking week :-). So if you are read my blog, I would love if you said hello, maybe tell me a little about your self. Also, if you write a blog relating to SMC (thinking about, trying to become, a mother) I would like read it! [of course if it's a blog you'd like to share..]

Hope to come back to blogging more often soon! In the meantime will tell you that besides being difficult, and boy can she be! Butterfly is also amazingly growing! The other day I watched a video from over a year ago. She looks more or less the same, but wow, how much she has changed! And she talks, oh how much she can talk. And you know, the things kids say.. the other day she was asking me "mummy, when is one day?". hmmm, do I too often tell you not now but one day........ ? 

6 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm here :-) But you already know me.

Laraf123 said...

I'm not lurking but I'm excited to hear how much progress Butterfly has made. She won't stop asking questions for years now!

Tara K said...

Hi!

I'm an SMC to a 2.5-year old in Austin Texas. I enjoy reading your posts, particularly when you talk about the cultural differences there vs. here in the states.

Best of luck to you!

Nell said...

Glad to "see" you again!!! :-)

Tiara said...

So glad I posted in time for you ;) Can't wait to hear more of how Butterfly is growing!

Little One said...

I'm here. Fellow Jewish choice mom of a 3 year old girl and 6 month old boy living in Toronto, Ontario. I love following your blog and wish you posted more often...although I'm guilty of not blogging enough too now. Looking forward to reading about what's been going on with you.