Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday 1 July 2011

First time at the sea..

love this picture!




but lets start at the beginning, when Butterfly still had a swimming suit on! (and why yes, that's yoghurt all over my trousers..)


so they dug this hole, made me sit in it, and now filling it with water!?



bye bye sea! I think I do like you, even if at first I didn't know what to do with you. I think mummy giving me a seashell to put in my mouth [sis: "she has something in her mouth" me:"yes, I put it there....." helped me understand this strange new place..

3 comments:

tireegal68 said...

Sweet girl!!! Love the pics:)

MookiePie said...

How fun! (and that would be me--the sister saying "uh, there's something in her mouth")

Jackie said...

Love the sand/beach pictures. She is getting so big!!