Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday 30 April 2011

If I leave this space empty, then it'll be 4! consecutive posts without a title. Now how's that for a title?


Just a little video from today :-).



Oh, yeah, what I wanted to say - I think I should say nothing about the dirty shirt (orange juice and mud!) because I think it might be a bit too dark to see. So I should also not appologize for Butterfly's very messy hair (she just woke up), again probably too dark to see. Savta is grandma in Hebrew, and I am very camera shy, so I try and be out of the frame and well, don't talk (but my mum does enough talking for both of us. lol).



5 comments:

Tiara said...

She's just wonderful!!

Heather said...

SO cute! My girl is in the furniture moving business as well. Love all that long, thick hair! She's a lucky girl! :)

Jackie said...

She is going to be walking and talking before you know it!! Get ready, mommy :)

St Elsewhere said...

Awwww....look at that cute bum, and a table so defeated with her efforts...:-)

bunintheovenplease! said...

I very much enjoyed watching / and finding your blog - She is so cute!