Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Butterfly has a book with her story. Something I bought which talks about donor sperm plus IVF but since they were out of print, I had to print it myself and laminate and put it together as a book. In her eyes, I created this book for her..

The other day she said to me - mummy, I will make a book for you. And this is what she made:
(don't know what she drew on the left. any ideas?)

the last word is the Hebrew for boob, since that's the word we used.
After she drew the pictures, she told me the story and I wrote it down. These are mostly her words. I did add the sentence about being pregnant (how could she skip over that...) but the rest is hers.

1 comment:

Tiara said...

What a clever girl!! You've taught her well!