Friday, 16 April 2010

1ONE1

=> Because after going to sleep (at about 2:30 am!) after posting my last post I was thinking whether I should keep it or delete it, and waking up in the middle of the night thinking I should delete it, but was way too tired..
=> Because I need something new and fresh to "cover" it (I will not delete something people saw and commented on..)
=> Because I saw this meme on SO MANY blogs lately, and why not, it is a nice one :-)

So here it is.
=>And because I have to be different:
Youcanonlytypeonewordnoexplanation!
=> And because I loved how Paige put her answers in colour, I'll copy her idea!

1. Yourself: Billy.
2. Your husband: who?!
3. Your hair: long
4. Your mother: neighbour
5. Your dog: dead
6. Your favourite item: bed
7. Your dream last night: serial
8. Your favourite drink: grapefruit-juice
9. Your dream car: wheels
10. The room you are in: house
11. oops!
12. Your fear: many!
13. What you want to be in 10 years: mummy
14. Who you hung out with last night: myself
15. What you're not: social
16. Muffin: dunno
17. One of your wish list items: licence
18. Time: morning
19. The last thing you did: sleep
20. What you are wearing: pyjamas
21. Your favourite weather: rainy
22. Your favourite book: hmmmm..
23. The last thing you ate: supper
24. Your life: messy
25. Your mood: hungry
26. Your best friend(s): lake
27. What are thinking right now: cats
28. Your car: my? :-o
29. What are you doing right now: typing
30. Your summer: mother!
31. Your relationship status: single
32. What is on your TV?: dust
33. What is the weather like: sunny
34. When is the last time you laughed?: when?

10 comments:

Wishing 4 One said...

Hey Billy. I love that you did this, I love reading these on peoples blog, I did it a few days back. I hope you are good, I've been bad in catching up with you. Have a great weekend my friend. xoxo

The Turning Of Paige said...

Great way to "cover up". Hang in there.

Jessica Lauren said...

Good Evening! I recently stumbled upon your blog while researching adoption topics, what a wonderful discovery. I have started a new phase in my adoptee process and would love your support and words of wisdom. I am new to the international adoption reunification process and have reached out to the world wide web for guidance.

I can be located at http://jessicaforeign.blogspot.com/, this is a new journey and a wonderful time in my life to explore. Please join me!

Billy said...

Hi Jessica.
While I am not an adoption blog, I think you might find a great resource for adoption blogs at The Stirrup Queens blog roll (http://www.stirrup-queens.com/a-whole-lot-of-blogging-brought-to-you-sorted-and-filed/adoption-room/), including a list of international adoption blogs.
I suggest you also add yourself to the list by mailing Mel (her e-mail is there).

Good luck in the process and may it be short and easy!

MommieV said...

Wow, lots of those would be similar if I did this. Husband: who?! was priceless. My dog is also gone. And I'm wearing pajamas, so there you go!

daega99 said...

This was fun!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I love these memes! And I totaly concur on the grapefruit juice thing.

ICLW

Wishing 4 One said...

Hey girl happy 1st day of iclw. Hope you are well. xoxo

-K said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Great blog, can't wait to read more. I'm your newest follower from IComLeavWe.

-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

Crossed Fingers said...

Love the color - you're right, good choice! :)

ICLW #119

http://lovelyladybump.blogspot.com/