(Well seven actually, but who's going to argue with a meme..)
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Do the meme.
3. Tag 8 bloggers.
So.. I've been tagged by Becoming Whole to do an 8x8 things you did will do etc. Don't know if I'll be able to come up with 8 for each (any) category, but we'll see..
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Ending this TWW!
2. My birthday :-)
3. My nephew's birthday (a day after mine. in fact we were coming home from celebrating my bd, when sister's water broke..)
5. Of course being pregnant (whether now or not)
6. The day when my house will be spick and span and everything will be in the right place..
7. Not the summer holiday [school vacation], but the beginning of the next school year (work..).
8. Reaching a BMI which will say - normal weight (very close! about 1 more kilo to go).
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Bought ingredients for a cheese cake (my favourite type of cake!).
2. Bought ingredients to make gingerbread man cookies.
3. Bought ingredients to make a quiche
See, told you I'll have a hard time finding 8..
6. Climbed a lot of steps! (third floor, then 6th)
7. errrrrrr..... really can't think of anything else..
8 things I wish I could do:
Nope, nothing comes to mind. At least nothing I would like to share..
8 shows I watch:
Hmmm... for someone who doesn't have a TV set :-D. So not what I watch [except no. 3 - I watch that with my mum..], more what I like watching.
2. Law & Order - SVU
[and the likes]
3. Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grade
[and any general knowledge quiz show].
8 favourite vegetables:
[actually I was supposed to choose 8 fruit, but my mind was thinking of all the veggies I can't list, while fruit.. I love them, and dates will be my top, but I really don't think I could choose eight].
OK stuck here, so I will finish off with some fruit..
8 places I'd like to travel to:
Hmmm... is there a place I wouldn't like to travel to!? But I'm asked for eight, so..
3. England & Scotland
8. The moon..
8 places I've lived:
1. The town in which I grew up.
2. The town in which I live today.
3. Bournemouth, England.
4. Be'er-Sheva, Israel.
5. A kibbutz by the Dead Sea.
6. Along the Jordan Valley (during my military service, if that counts).
8 people I'm tagging:
[In honor of it being an eight meme, I went down my blog roll and chose every eighth blog (well actually two I had to skip - Lost & Found and another inactive blog)]
1. Emptyhug [well she hasn't written for a l-o-n-g time, and I can't really tag her (or put a link) since she turned her blog private, but I miss her and was thinking about her lately and funnily enough she's #8 on my blog-roll..]
3. Surviving Single Motherhood
4. Couldyoumaybe Baby
5. Single Mummy by Choice
6. Baby for 1
7. PhD, OLR, TPCK, TPD: A life of letters
8. The Crooked Path