Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday 28 June 2009

c...... c....... c........ cd1!

It seems someone up or down or sideways or wherever does answer prayers! Friday, playing around with the dates I realized two things: 1. I might have a time problem (appointment [i.e an IVF briefing] after day 7 in which I'm supposed to have my results faxed to them, for my dr.), i.e results would be faxed, but as I won't be in thier system... ; 2. If her madamship comes on Sunday, then CD7, when I have to have my bloodwork and scan, will be Saturday. Saturday, hmmmm, when I can't have a scan and bloodwork (closed). I mean yeah I would go a day early or late (whatever the dr. would advice), but OMG please no..

So.. regarding 1 - I tried to make that appointment earlier to this week but they couldn't fit me in. But it seems that I anyway need to register (or whatever it is called) and you don't need an appointment for that (it's probably usually done together with the briefing). So tomorrow morning I'll get that sorted out (and then next week go in again for the briefing).

As for no.2 - oh, I was so praying and hoping. I was hoping to get my period on Sat as I felt it was on the way, but as the day passed and it didn't show up, I was - please not Sun! Well at 23:45, I guess we can call Mon as CD1 and my prayers answered!

Oh, and did I mention how excited I am :-)

7 comments:

calliope said...

and I'm excited FOR you!!!

battynurse said...

Good luck!!

tireegal68 said...

yippee! lots of luck and hope and good things to you and this cycle!

Anonymous said...

yay! happy for you, my warm-hearted bloggy friend ;) (no matter what the chakras say)

Jo said...

You sound sooo excited! And therefore I am sooo excited for you! Yay! lots of luck!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So excited for you! I hope the next cycle is the one! :)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

May all the stars, the moon and sun align for you, Billy. This is a time of promise!