O.K, so six silly things that make me smile:
- Watching birds flying, dancing, being merry.
- Looking at any other animals being themselves [should I mention that not caged animals in zoos? That is one experience my child will have to do without].
- Stopping to look at or smell a nice flower/plant in the street.
- Walking in the rain and having my hair get all wet [but only if I'm going home or nowhere in particular, otherwise I'm - oh, what will they think...]
- Listening to the birds singing.
- M&Ms. Well I hope it will make me happy. Felt like having some M&Ms, went to shop a, and no, don't have them. Neither did shop b or c. Still in the hunt for them. When did they become hard to get?? I mean I know there are more to just the yellow [yummy!] and brown packs that are sold here, but just give me my peanut M&Ms! [sis says it's a new importer]
- Saturday, 103FM on my radio, all day long (starting Fri night) lovely Israeli/Hebrew songs.
Was tagged for this meme by Jess (at Baby in the making).