- red tea with cinnamon and vanilla (definitely my favourite!)
- red tea with rosehips and passionfruit
- red tea with rosehips and passionfruit (cheat #1 - it's an empty box, but was bought during the TWW..)
- green tea with peppermint
- blood orange and mandarine
- white tea - jasmine (no idea what is white tea. since it contains caffeine, have to wait with this one..)
- Royal Earl Grey (another cheat since was bought quite a while ago. One of my least favourites)
- Earl Grey tea leaves (I love earl grey [above tea is not Earl Grey], but unfortunately I mistakenly got this one instead of the tea bag version)
- cocoa rooibos with ginger and herbs (sounds yummy, but have no idea how it tastes..)
- green tea with spearmint leaves
- lemon tea (which you would probably agree is quite stupid, if you knew there's a lemon tree in the garden with lovely lemons growing on it..)
- verbena and zaatar
- apple and honey
- lemonana (a mix of lemon and "nana")
Oh, and the difference between nana and menta? One is peppermint, the other spearmint. Unfortunately looking them up in the web, I discovered that they are not recommended for pregnant women, so baned in the TWW.
Wednesday's low temp was probably a fluke since yesterday and today are highs again. I do occasionally have a low temp in the luteal phase, but usually earlier (meaning nothing) or later (meaning approaching period).
But I doubt if I'm pregnant. I am sure that if I were, at this stage I would know, would have the gut feeling that I am. And no feeling, no symptoms. Oh and am now [which is in fact later on in the day] feeling my period coming...