Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

An Amendment, but first - Cats

I have too many cats here and would really like to get rid of most of them [i.e - take them to some kind of animal shelter], just keep my two favourites (Jupiter & Michelle). I just can't handle it! I can't do it by myself if only due to lack of mobility (no car) and don't really know how to do it. Don't know technically (do I look for a large box to put them in?? Is it feasible at all to take them in a car?? Most of them will let me handle them, but what about the few that won't?? Do they get to stay?? Really don't know, but I know that I just can't carry on like this. Anyway, building up on asking sister #4 to help me here.

And while I'm with the issue of cats, funny thing: There is Kat who has these kittens who still suckle (although they are big enough to go without). And there are her sister Du's older kittens [they also had a brother - Mann, as inKatMannDu, but he died] who although weaned, do come to Kat from time to time to suckle. Why not, if the cat herself doesn't mind.. That in itself is weird, but now there is this other weened kitten who also decided to enjoy the feast.. And Kat just lets them all.


Besides writing about my cats, I would also like to make an amendment to my post about my therapist.

Turns out that although she looks bigger, she is only 15 weeks pregnant. She said that she was debating this issue, and consulted with (whoever). She was told that she shouldn't say anything and that it should come from me. She said that her gut feeling told her that she should ignore this advise and just tell me and was waiting for the right moment. Last session she was thinking of telling me (didn't before because, you know, first trimester, the uncertainties of not holding a pregnancy to term) but besides me being very moody, I was also at the very end of my TWW, which she thought could be a very bad timing for such news. So just wanted to fix whatever you thought about her!

3 comments:

bleu said...

Just catching up. I am so sorry for your rough week I wish I could give you a big hug.

I am glad you had such good communication with your therapist about it all though.

Dora said...

Glad you had a good conversation with your shrink. That was some dumb advice she was given.

Meg said...

No cat advice but if you go with a large box make sure you tape the top down so they don't escape in the car.

I'm glad to hear that your therapist was just waiting for the right moment. Good for you speaking up and now she knows that the advice she got was terrible.

Thank you for your kind comment about my job rant :)